Thai Benkan Co., Ltd. commenced business, here in Thailand, in 1987, as a major manufacturer of steel Butt Weld Fittings.
The Company’s products which are used in a wide range of piping applications, such as oil refinery, chemical plants, power station and building constructions, are produced by using the same machineries, technology and quality control systems / manufacturing systems originally established in Japan.
With effect from June 1st 2004, Thai Benkan has reintroduced the highly reputable, and well known BKL Brand and its logo. For many years, Thai Benkan manufactured BKL Brand products, which were exported to all major International Markets. Thai Benkan is proud to, once again, be associated with the prestigious logo of BKL.
All Thai Benkan products will continue to be supplied to the highest possible levels of Quality and reliability.
Thai Benkan will continue to sell, and distribute its high quality products into all of the major Markets in the World.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information about Thai Benkan.
• 1987 : Established as a Thai factory of Benkan
– Brought Benkan’s production method and their engineering knowhow.
– Only carbon steel production
• 1994 : Started stainless steel production
• 2002 : Established our own Sales, Purchasing, and Financial team.
• 2014 : Joined Benkan Group